Thu, Jul 29|
LPC Supervision Training
LPC Supervision Training Presented by Cynthia Thompson, M. Ed., LPC-S Live/Virtual Session meets the LPC Board (TX) requirements for the 40-hour Supervision training.
Time & Location
Jul 29, 2021, 8:30 AM CDT – Jul 30, 2021, 5:00 PM CDT
About the Event
LPC Supervision Training Presented by Cynthia Thompson, M. Ed., LPC-SDate: July 29th & 30th, 2021 Time: 8:30am-5:00pm CDT Location: Via Zoom
Live/Virtual Session meets the LPC Board (TX) requirements for the 40-hour Supervision training.
- Cost: $600.00 + 3% transaction fee (includes Electronic Workbook)
- Format: 24 Hours Pre-work (all pre-work materials must be completed prior to beginning of class and will be used as classwork during virtual sessions).
- Purchase of 1 book required - “Supervision Essentials for the Integrative Developmental Model” by Brian W. McNeill and Cal D. Stoltenberg (approximately $30.00) Can Be Purchased HERE
- Pre-work Assignments due prior to training
Learning Objectives for the Webinar:
Upon completion of this two-day training, participants will:
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the Executive and Administrative tasks required for LPC Supervision
- Discuss roles and relationships that exist in the Supervisor/Supervisee dynamic
- Discuss multicultural competencies and how current events impact clinical supervision
- Conceptualize personal strengths and areas for improvement as a potential supervisor
Requirements to become an LPC Supervisor (TX)
To apply for supervisor status, an LPC must:
- have held the LPC license in good standing for at least 60 months;
- submit an application and all applicable fees; and
- submit a completion certificate for an acceptable supervisor training. An acceptable supervisor training is: a doctoral level course in the supervision of professional counseling or mental health services which was taken for credit at an accredited school and documented on an official transcript; the qualifying doctoral level course may have been completed no more than five (5) years before the date the application for supervisor status was received; or a 40-clock-hour supervision course as set forth in §681.147 of this title (relating to 40-Clock-Hour Supervisor Training Course);
Cost: $600.00 + 3% transaction fee (includes Electronic Workbook) ***Links to purchase the course will be in the confirmation email (please check your junk/spam folder). You will be removed from the training registration if payment is not received** Course materials will be located in the Thinkific Course you purchase.**You will receive reminder emails for this event 1 week and 48 hours beforehand**