LPC Supervision Training
Time & Location
About the Event
LPC Supervision Training Presented by Cynthia Thompson, M. Ed., LPC-S
Date: October 28th & 29th, 2021
Time: 8:30am-5:00pm CDT
Location: Via Zoom
Live/Virtual Session meets the LPC Board (TX) requirements for the 40-hour Supervision training.
- Cost: $600.00 + 3% transaction fee (includes Electronic Workbook) - you will purchase the thinkific course after registration from the link provided in the confirmation email. You will be removed from registration if payment is not received within 7 days.
- Format: 24 Hours Pre-work (all pre-work materials must be completed prior to beginning of class and will be used as classwork during virtual sessions). You will not being able to access course materials until payment is received.
- Purchase of 1 book required - “Supervision Essentials for the Integrative Developmental Model” by Brian W. McNeill and Cal D. Stoltenberg (approximately $30.00) Can Be Purchased HERE
- Pre-work Assignments due prior to training
Learning Objectives for the Webinar:
Upon completion of this two-day training, participants will:
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the Executive and Administrative tasks required for LPC Supervision
- Discuss roles and relationships that exist in the Supervisor/Supervisee dynamic
- Discuss multicultural competencies and how current events impact clinical supervision
- Conceptualize personal strengths and areas for improvement as a potential supervisor
Requirements to become an LPC Supervisor (TX)
To apply for supervisor status, an LPC must:
- have held the LPC license in good standing for at least 60 months;
- submit an application and all applicable fees; and
- submit a completion certificate for an acceptable supervisor training. An acceptable supervisor training is: a doctoral level course in the supervision of professional counseling or mental health services which was taken for credit at an accredited school and documented on an official transcript; the qualifying doctoral level course may have been completed no more than five (5) years before the date the application for supervisor status was received; or a 40-clock-hour supervision course as set forth in §681.147 of this title (relating to 40-Clock-Hour Supervisor Training Course);
- LPC Supervision$0$00$0