EQuip To Lead: Managing Victim Services Ethically
Emotional Intelligence Training Presented by Thecia Jenkins!
Time & Location
Oct 09, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM CDT
Online via Zoom
About the Event
EQuip To Lead: Managing Victim Services Ethically Presented by Thecia Jenkins
Includes 4 Hours of Victim Service Ethics!
- Course Eligible for LPC, LMFT, SW and Psychologists Continuing Education Credit - NBCC Approved. (This training meets the requirements for professional development as outlined in the Texas board rules for LPC, LMFT, SW, and Psychologists, and Trauma Care Institute is an Approved Continuing Education Provider through NBCC.)
Dates & Times:
- Emotional Intelligence Training: October 9th, 2023 | 9am - 1pm (Central Daylight Time)
- Follow-Up (optional): November 6th, 2023 | 11:30am - 12:30pm (Central Standard Time)
Location: Online via Zoom
Cost: $50 + transaction fee
*40% of your registration fee will go to Trauma Support Services to help support our mission and expand our services.*
This training will be offered to a maximum of 50 participants. If tickets sell out, please contact email@example.com to be added to the waitlist for this training in the event of cancellations or additional seats being made available.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: The general policy is that refunds will not be offered to participants. However, if a participant presents with extenuating circumstances, it will be at the discretion of I Am BOLD, LLC and Trauma Support Services whether to offer a refund or a spot at the next available training.
Working with individuals who have experienced trauma is a commitment to meeting people where they are and collaborating with systems. This work can be emotionally exhausting and challenging for the survivor and the helpers. This half day virtual course is a refresher on victim service ethics and employing your emotional intelligence skills to effectively provide trauma informed services ethically.
Attendees will be able to
- Define and discuss ethics.
- Define and discuss self-awareness.
- Discuss the six standards of victim service ethics.
- Define emotional intelligence and discuss it’s role in victim service ethics.
- EQuip to Lead: The Extraordinary Power of Emotional Intelligence by Mike Lejeune & Thecia Jenkins. Click Here to Purchase!
About Our Speaker:
Thecia Jenkins is an international speaker, consultant, and author teaching non-profits and small businesses to equip their leadership and teams to deliver client services that are affirming and inclusive while also building self-care for themselves.
Thecia is a certified emotional intelligence practitioner and behavioral consultant and has over twenty-five years in social services as a program and human resources director.
Thecia is passionate about delivering transformational programming that challenges professionals to increase their self-awareness, manage change, connect with others, and embrace diversity to build high achieving teams that produce bold outcomes. She does this through keynotes, success workshops, consulting, and coaching.
When Registering, please ensure that ALL information, especially your email address, is accurate. If you do not receive a confirmation email from our team, your registration cannot be guaranteed.
Emotional Intelligence TrainingOnline via Zoom
Follow-Up MeetingOnline via Zoom
EQ Training (Oct. 9, 2023)
Ticket includes participation in this Emotional Intelligence training held online via Zoom and a follow-up session 1 month after the event date.