On the Road to Austin! Female Survivors of Violence Conference
Unable to travel to North Texas for our Annual Conference? We're coming to you!
Time & Location
Aug 25, 2023, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM CDT
TCEA Conference Center, 3100 Alvin Devane Blvd building b, Austin, TX 78741, USA
About the Event
On the Road! The Female Survivors of Violence Conference
2 Cities | 2 Full Days | 8 Presenters
6 CEUs Available!
- Courses Eligible for LPC, LMFT, SW and Psychologists Continuing Education Credit - NBCC Approved. (This training meets the requirements for professional development as outlined in the Texas board rules for LPC, LMFT, SW, and Psychologists, and Trauma Care Institute is an Approved Continuing Education Provider through NBCC.)
- Courses Eligible for TCOLE (Texas Commission on Law Enforcement) Credit.
This registration for the training date in Austin, Texas. We are also On the Road to El Paso, Texas on September 8th! If you wish to attend that event, click here to read more and register.
Date: August 25th, 2023
Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm CDT
Location: TCEA Conference Center (3100 Alvin DeVane Blvd. Building B, Austin, TX 78741)
Cost: Free (This training is supported by Award No. 3012705 by the Texas Office of the Governor and Violence Against Women Act Fund.)
This single-day mini conference will feature four expert speakers and cover trauma-informed work with female survivors of violence, their families, and the resiliency of survivors and service providers. This symposium seeks to provide informative seminars that assist mental health professionals, law enforcement personnel, lawyers, advocates, and other criminal justice professionals, victim service providers and community leaders navigate their work with survivors through a trauma-informed, diverse, and empathic lens.
- "The Link Between Violence Against Animals and Domestic Violence" Presented by Adrea Elliott & Nichole Hazard
- "LGBTQIA Are Not Just Letters in the Alphabet" Presented by Sabrina Blevins
- "Homicide Prevention: The Link Between Violence Against Women and Serial Killers" Presented by AJ Greer & Sarah Lackey
- "Can You Really Move On?: An Analysis of Posttraumatic Growth" Presented by Dr. Darius Campinha-Bacote & Katelyn Fuller
When Registering, please ensure that ALL information, especially your email address, is accurate. If you do not receive a confirmation email from our team, your registration cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that group registration will require you to complete registration forms for each individual.
8 hours 30 minutes
On the Road to Austin! Female Survivors of Violence ConferenceTCEA Conference Center
On the Road - Austin Ticket$0.00Sale ended