On the Road to El Paso! Female Survivors of Violence Conference
Unable to travel to North Texas for our Annual Conference? We're coming to you!
Time & Location
Sep 08, 2023, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CDT
El Paso Community College - ASC Bldg. A, 9050 Viscount Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925, USA
About the Event
On the Road! The Female Survivors of Violence Conference
2 Cities | 2 Full Days | 8 Presenters
6 CEUs Available!
- Courses Eligible for LPC, LMFT, SW and Psychologists Continuing Education Credit - NBCC Approved. (This training meets the requirements for professional development as outlined in the Texas board rules for LPC, LMFT, SW, and Psychologists, and Trauma Care Institute is an Approved Continuing Education Provider through NBCC.)
- Courses Eligible for TCOLE (Texas Commission on Law Enforcement) Credit.
This registration for the training date in El Paso, Texas. We are also On the Road to Austin, Texas on August 25th! If you wish to attend that event, click here to read more and register.
Date: September 8th, 2023
Time: 8:00am - 4:30pm MDT
Location: El Paso Community College - Administrative Services Center Auditorium (9050 Viscount Blvd, Building A, El Paso, TX 79925, USA)
Cost: Free (This training is supported by Award No. 3012705 by the Texas Office of the Governor and Violence Against Women Act Fund.)
This single-day mini conference will feature four expert speakers and cover trauma-informed work with female survivors of violence, their families, and the resiliency of survivors and service providers. This symposium seeks to provide informative seminars that assist mental health professionals, law enforcement personnel, lawyers, advocates, and other criminal justice professionals, victim service providers and community leaders navigate their work with survivors through a trauma-informed, diverse, and empathic lens.
- "Violence Against Undocumented Spanish-Speaking Women" Presented by Dr. Jessica Endres
- "Trauma-Informed Care in the Aftermath of a Mass Casualty Incident" Presented by Rosie Martinez
- "Creating Healing Spaces: Addressing Trauma Across Multiple Systems" Presented by Karla Auten
- "How Therapists, Counselors, and Social Workers May Experience Moral Injury" Presented by Rhonda Russ
When Registering, please ensure that ALL information, especially your email address, is accurate. If you do not receive a confirmation email from our team, your registration cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that group registration will require you to complete registration forms for each individual.
8 hours 30 minutes
On the Road to El Paso! Female Survivors of Violence ConferenceEl Paso Community College
On the Road - El Paso Ticket$0.00